Why suddenly I am repeatedly listening to Musafir from Vande Mataram?.. is it
because this is the first time I have let myself feel the song?... did I ignore
the song on my first listening as its the same tune as Ottagatha Kettiko from
Gentlemen?... or was the song not for that era when it first released?...
Whatever it is... I am pretty sure.. I will be ignoring JTYJN, ADA and
Sakkarakatti songs while I (am on the move) listen to songs on my mp3 player.

Not happy with your email address?.
Get the one you really want - millions of new email addresses available now at
Yahoo! http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/ymail/new.html