Wow. Venillave was also written before the tune was composed. Amazing.

The song Nila Kaigiradhu is very close to my heart as it is sung by Harini.
I remember seeing the cassette cover and liking the name of the singer. I
named my daughter "Harini". :) She does go to singing classes also now.

Warm Regards
Vinayak