Thanks Aravind! Appreciate your efforts! Keep up! :)

I really love the fact that ARR is seen more nowadays compared to
half a decade back maybe..I love the way he's not very shy anymore
and he's grown out of that shell.
On the other hand, I felt this became too much. CB was trying to be
too funny while I trust myself, he was NOT! I know it's a fun kinda
interview with wisecracks and wherever possible AR co operated..
One needs to read before you interview and where on Earth did he
read that AR does movies only for big banners??
The fun part is okay, lets take it in the sportive spirit, agree-but
some statements like this put you off!!
Gops told us about how AR was forced into Skatti by way of emotional
blackmail. A lucky meeting With the Director of ADA, said how
supportive ARR was through "thick and thin" of the production
house.How he never demanded money?? How he never cared about fees
while he worked? How he got involved with a good script and
delivered ten amazing tracks?

Not really sparking off a controversy here..to those who like the
interview-great! I think im just being judgmental here, but a huge
rahman fan nevertheless..Im too used to interviewers respecting his
work and the time he has willed to spare...that unfortunately was
missing here!

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>