Pardon my interference. I disagree they dont listen to A.R. songs. When they
listen to it you wont be knowing. Excluding the fanatics of A.R., other reasons
constitute, India is mostly of middle-class. They are thrifty. They are
satisfied with online players & mp3 downloads. With it they have the option
of selective songs / repeated listenings. On the contrary if you think the high
earning people are spending category which is not true. They are the ones who
are conscious of money when comes to spending. To my experience as a counter
sales person, people come out of qualis / honda cars with attracting perfumes &
master cards. They enquire with us about new releases. Browse all the rows of
CDs including that of A.R.'s new ones, spend an hour and exit without buying
anything. They update themselves what is the latest with shops & for shopping
atmosphere. But actually getting on with the Internet. Secondly for others who
are not aware of  A..R.s
 new releases, time & personal interest does matter for them in these things to
see it secondary which is one of the realities.

~ Your re-birth is in your hands. To prevent it work for it. Renounce
attachments. Salvation is the only ultimate Goal where most do not realize and
get into temporal pleasures and sufferings follow ~ Bhagavad Gita