This is old news buddy, news which was famous in 2000. Vairamathu has
given excellent lyrics for Rahman after the so called quarrel. Like
Aaiyitha Ezhuthu was 1 of it, which has Vairamuthu wrote all the
song's lyrics,except Dhol Dhol which was by Blaazae. And Sivaji
too.... :) he wrote for Sahana Saaral and Vaaji Vaaji . And Vairamuthu
has been giving great words bout ARR in Rahmania show. R u missing it
bro????

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "aneeshksasi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>