From: Matthew Islam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Slumdog Millionaire
To: "AR Rahman Fans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, 13 August, 2008, 8:24 PM

Guess what I got a hand on today. After having read the bit on Ar's Jai Ho for
this movie, I got my hand on
a little teaser poster for the movie......its attached herewith. This movie is
due out end of this year.

Haven't been able to confirm whether AR is scoring the whole album or just the
track but will get back to you
about this if I hear from him. BTW, the film stars as its main lead a boy
called Dev Patel, a young actor that
turn heads with an ensemble British Dramedy Series called Skins. For all in the
UK, you will know what I am
taking about.

Be well,

Matthew