Vairamuthu Neram – Singer Chitra

Kavignar Kannadasan had a P.Susheela who could sing his songs, and similarly
was there a Chinnakuyil Chitra to sing Vairamuthu 's songs

Kannalane – Bombay

A girl has just got a feeling of love. But she hasn't realized, if that was
love. She forgets her own self and sings the song. She believes that the
feeling does something to her. She is unable to express it. In this
situation, there is a song.

We have written the song. Chitra has also arrived. But, there was a small
obstacle in one word. The tune goes like this

" Thanthanaa na Tharathara thara Thaana na naa"..

The problem was the lyrics to be fitted in Thanthaana na …

"Enadhu Kannai Netrodu Kaanavillai" are the lyrics which have been written
off.

But there was heavy confusion within ourselves, as to what to fit in the
first part of the tune. These were the lyrics which were thought of

" En Nadhane; En Jeevane; Anbalane; En Devane;"  We tried filling it in
different combination of words. But no lyrics could come close to the heart.
After prolonged thinking, the word " Kannalane" arrived at the end of the
brainstorming session.

After reading it as " Kannalane Ennadhu Kannai Netrodu Kaanavillai", we got
the enjoyment, that the song was just waiting for that one word "
Kannalane".

It was decided that a senior singer should be singing this song. But, to
suit the heroine's age and appearance, it was then decided that a young
singer would suit well. We then thought, that if its going to be a youthful
singer, will it be a newcomer singer . The doubt arose, if a newcomer singer
would be in a position to bring out the feelings latent in this song. So, a
voice which was in midway from senior singers and new comer singers was
thought upon, and it was unilaterally decided that Chitra would be the apt
singer for this song.

The song proved the world, that the decision taken was perfectly right.

Part 1 - http://www.mediafire.com/?nmshj1z754w

Part 3 - http://www.mediafire.com/?hgbmjqzjz0f

Part 2 - http://www.mediafire.com/?gybdlftzgld

--