Hai all,

             First of all my role model is AR and
he influences me at every time when i listen to his tracks,he influences
me when and what  he speaks , i remember the importance of hardwork
and dedication to particular work when i think how he shows dedication
to his work, he is showing how important is family to each and every
one's life , he is influencing me by saying  that success will not
last forever, he influence me about religious thoughts,he is influencing
me by spreading patriotic feelings.

Above all AR is reminding us that LIFE IS A BLESSING ,NOT JUST AS A
SHOW.

Regards

ANEESH