From: "!--Sri Balaji--!" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2008 7:19:58 PM GMT +05:30 Chennai, Kolkata, Mumbai,
New Delhi
Subject: Re: [arr] Independence Day Celebrations PICTURES and Videos

Thats Great Vithur. You are very fast and Anish as well. Thanks for posting it
at the earliest.
While performing I didn't mind about photos taken. But now I feel the photos
has really come out well.

Thanks Anish and Neetika. I am waiting for the snaps of Narayan's camera. He
also took more snaps. Curiously awaiting.

Cheers!!
Balaji.S