"*What this also says is that fan sites have marketing potential which could
be manipulated."
*You can't expect any better reporting from ToI can you?! Somehow just can't
bring myself to terms with such journalism. Pathetic!

--
"You are what your deepest desire is;
As you desire, so is your intention;