From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Thanks Letter from Mr. Michael - Life Giving Home Orphanage
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wednesday, 20 August, 2008, 7:59 PM

            Dear All, Chennai ARR Fans,

Mr. Michael , the Managing trustee of Life giving Home orphanage, had thanked
us for the time, the money contributed and the activity that we had with the
children of the Orphanage on the Aug 15.

Pls find the letter attached herewith.

I am sure , AR would be happy , seeing this..

God Bless All.

Thanks

--
regards,
Vithur

ARR -- The Sweet Cube always

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at
http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/