From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of $ Pavan Kumar
$ [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 7:11 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] If any award on the name of A R RAHMAN ?

Aneesh Dear...

I appreciate your intrest in starting discussions in group.

I have seen you asking questions like Awards in name of rahman, Rahman's
auto-biography, or somebody asking Bharat Ratna for Rahman....Yes..we all would
be proud if all these come to rahman..but..In Rahman's own words..He has just
started. Having given amazing songs,winning all possible awards, composing
albums such as Vande Matram,JGM,PFMB is not enough for musician and person like
Rahman. I beleive Rahman has moved into next & most Important stage of his
life..with KM Musiq Conservatory, A.R Rahman Foundation, KM Musiq label, Music
rights....These are going to be of great help to millions across the
globe..especially to those in our country.

All these awards,recognition would come in later stages of his life..He is just
40+ , Lets us all be proud and blessed that we are going to witness Rahman
acheive what no other person has acheived....

Cheers,

Pavan