Dear All,

Today, after a long gap, got a chance to listen to BABA Rap.. Thought of
sharing my experience on this.

At the time of release of BABA Music, I got the Cassette of this film. The
first song itself was a great one for me " Dippu Dippu". I was expecting a
SPB Intro song, as the case is always for Rajni movies..But the song was
entirely different. wowie. The initial BGM gave me goose bumps

Now coming to the main point. The BABA Rap..... No words. I couldnt see this
in the cassette, as there was a Theme Music, but it was ' Ekam Eva
Advatheeeyam". the Sankrit piece.

After seeing this in the film, I started getting excited . I wanted it then
and there .... Was vehemently searching for it everywhere ... At that time,
I ddint know of thsi YG or any Internet Forums for ARR..

I really missed it for so much of time. This BABA Rap relieves me of all
depression, and gives me all the motivation to dedicate myself for the
World.. The lyrics by our Blazeee really tells, we have a Misssion to
accomplish. and we shouldnt stop.

B to the A B to the A ..... ARR ARR always.... Rocks. Thala..... Superb
piece. Magical Man is ARR with a Mission. He is the BABA referred there .

Thanks.

--
regards,
Vithur