Sweta Mohan mentioned here is none other than Sujatha Mohan's Daughter. She
has done Childrens Chorus for the films like Bombay, Indira and Indian etc.

--- On Mon, 25/8/08, aneeshksasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: aneeshksasi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] AR....Please consider these singers--

Hai all,

            These are the upcoming and very talented

singers from kerala

1  Jaassy Gift

2  Manjari

3   Job kurian

4   Roopa

5    Sweta Mohan

6        Shehbas Aman ( Gazal )

They all are already sung songs for malayalam movies. Please consider

them.

Regards

ANEESH

--

regards..

Krish..

His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

 "I
sit, just blank my mind and pray. and I come up with something. Mostly
its good and gets approved. It could be so simple and even a child
could have composed it, but to give it soul that's what's important.
Music is a spiritual thing not a formula" -- ARR

  www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/