The other day, I was just hearing to some of Pritam's popular songs
just becoz ARR recently mentioned his favourite song of Pritam in
interview (Tumse Hi). Actually I was bowled over by "Tumse yun
milenge" (Ankahi) and "Tumse Hi" (Jab we Met). Those are really
simple yet great music by Pritam (and I don't find any plagarism in
these songs according to ITWOFS  :) ) . I think that's what made
Rahman to compose simple and sweet songs like Kabhi Kabhi Aditi and
Kahin To. You can trace current trend happening in Bollywood in
these songs. And Rahman should atleast compose one such song in each
album to get noticed by mass bollywood.

The JTYJN album has already become a hit among College crowd and
youngsters, Bollywood actually likes songs with great lyrics, simple
orchestration, sweet sound and singers! I think Rahman should follow
this trend to get his songs popular among mass audience...

Just my opinion, please take it positively.

Avnash :)