Y don't we stop this thread n start acting upon it.. And there's no
reason y Vithur should stop keeping us informed on ARR.. :)
Not all of us have such patience n dedication.. Lets appriciate his
efforts n praise his dedication towards ARR n the community..
Thanx Vithur..
And Siraj: We do need some interesting n involving posts too.. Lets
start it..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Thulasi Ram" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> i wud appreciate all those pin pointing these stuff to come with up
> interesting stuff; rather than keeping on stressing the point that
group is
> not as it was previously/initially. no one restricts anyone to share
> anything related to ARR... no offense meant.. peace....
>
> On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 9:07 PM, JOHN JEEVINTH <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>wrote:
>
> >   Siraj u do have a point buddy.. it is true dat the quality of
> > discussion happening here has come down..the uniqueness of this group
> > is not there anymore...When I joined this group abt 3-4years back I
> > got to know lot of things abt ARR which i never knew...and the kind of
> > reviews and discussion which took place here really kept me glued to
> > my mail box...but dat does not happen any more...this was how de Orkut
> > community with Siraj is referring to lost its charm....
> > The things which made me visit this group 10-15times a day is now lost
> > I know i will be reading a Google news on ARR here with full
> > description...
> >
> > Vithur this is nothing against u ... I really appreciate this man he
> > spends most of the time researching on ARR
> >
> > I would like to have the group to be back the way it was ...
> > Lets not make it as place were we get news abt ARR from various
> > sources but a place were every single fan comes out and discusses
> > about The Music,The Magic and The Man...
> >
> > --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
<arrahmanfans%40yahoogroups.com>, Arun
> > <playon.studio@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Dear Friends,
> > > Yes its true we are not disscuss much more of ARR, Please stop
> > posting news
> > > like NON-ARR or SEMI ARR, lot of things are there friends in music,
> > in each and
> > > every song of ARR, Friends we want to sure this Groups want to
> > disscuss purely ARR.
> > > ur's
> > > Arun.S

Robot,