Add campaign
Ranbir Kapoor is now part of a public service campaign too
Back to Section Stories   Posted On Friday, August 29, 2008

Kunal M Shah

Ranbir Kapoor
Ranbir Kapoor is all set to join A R Rahman, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar,
Priyanka Chopra, Narayana Murthy, Gulzar and Iman Ali among others for
a public service campaign.

Last
year Sachin Tendulkar and Aamir Khan were part of the campaign. Talks
are also on to include shooter and Olympic Gold medalist, Abhinav
Bindra and Rahul Gandhi in the campaign. Ranbir will shoot for the
campaign in Ooty on September 12.

Producer of the campaign,
Savita Raj Hiremath (producer of Khosla Ka Ghosla), informs, "We would
not like to reveal details about the campaign at the moment but yes,
Ranbir will be part of it.

This is the same campaign which was started from the Millennium year.

The campaign deals with many issues like poverty and unemployment and is part
of a United Nations campaign.

Just
like last year, this year too the campaign will have people asking
questions to government authorities about various issues.

Meghana
Gulzar has written the campaign and she will be directing it this year.
We start shooting it from September 10. The campaign runs across 80
countries."

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&sectid=30&contentid=2008082920080829021851746c90a7688