From: nivensamy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: Jodhaa Akbar 3-disc DVD
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008, 11:30 AM

Gopal, thanks a lot for the induna link. I used to complain about
shipping cost to Mauritius, but this time its very affordable. They
use DHL Express and I will receive my order (Audio Guru,RDB,Takshak
and Lagaan DVD) in 2 days. All costs me less than Rs.1,200. inc
shipping. Musicyogi would charge Rs.1,654 only for shipping.

Thanks a lot. Sad they dont have tamil works of Rahman.

Niven (Mauritius)

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Gopal Srinivasan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] ..>
wrote:

> http://www.induna. com/1000003710- productdetails/

      Download prohibited? No problem. CHAT from any browser, without download.
Go to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/