From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] ARR Interview in Sun TV ( on Vinayaga Chaturthi )
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, 31 August, 2008, 10:44 PM

            I think I have mistook this info for Vinayaga Chaturthi... . But
there is likely to be a interview in SUN Tv Soon. May be there is a special
program on Km Conservatory which would be telecasted by SUn TV

On Sun, Aug 31, 2008 at 8:20 PM, $ Pavan Kumar $ <pawancumarr@ yahoo.com> wrote:

As per the advertisment done by sun tv for its Vinayaka Chaturdhi spl
progs..there is no prog.  with rahman...it does has a special prog. with
Harris...