Thinking of the people who met ARR & were too excited, thrilled that they
couldn't ask him whatever they would have wanted to , I am compiling the
list of qns that I will ask.. provided I have the presence of mind, and
don't get carried away by my excitement :-))

1. Do you excercise/go to Gym.
2. Have you seen "Cinema Paradiso", "Once upon a time in America".
3. Please do a symphonic/orchestral version release of your Songs.
4. Please release separate cd's with BGM for all future movies.
5. I love the almost inaudible sounds that you keep inserting, knowing that
only a handful will notice them.
6. *Thank you , Thank you, Thank you.. Love you.*