The Interviewer was a newcomer to SUn Tv crew. Actually, this person got
recruited to Sun Tv, because of his Tamil Skills, which he displayed in
another program titled " Kalakka Povadhu yaaru" , which is a talent display
program,

The Interviewer had good knowledge of Tamil, and spoke very relevant and
without any fear of interviewing the Maestro

--
regards,
Vithur

ARR -- The Sweet Cube always