You may be right Aravind, but my info was based on few magazines I
read where ARR acknowledged the same. We are talking about 10+ yrs
before, unless they carried wrong information. If you search on the
internet, there are some blogs too about this topic..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Aravind AM <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> If I'm not wrong, the jathi was sung by Thumba Raja, a percussionist
who works for Rahman.

> Cheers,
> Aravind
>
> http://arrahmaniac.blogspot.com