Thanks for the transcript, Vithur..

Guyz.. see the importance of ARR among the giants like Subhash Ghai and
Shankar..

I was really laughing out loud when I read this portion told by Ramesh
Kanna.

"....when I went to the studio at night, I could see Director Subhash Ghai
sleeping in a corner, and in another corner was Dir. Shankar. Everyone
sleeping in a corner, and I used to feel, " OMG. I have come to  a very big
place. I need to be careful"....."

Everybody is waiting at ARR's doorstep to get his soulful tunes..

Cheers,
Siraj