Thank you Brother, I also hope ARR Sir will read it.
Take care,

Serge

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 05:40:05
+0000Subject: Re: [arr] I wish ARR Sir will read this message of Love coming
from a fan who lives far enough from his Mother Land India

Great thoughts and good write up , dear Bro. :-)Hope ARR would read your
message.. Insha Allah.-- regards.. Krish..His Music ~ My Mother Tongue “Strive
hard to become the Best in whatever you do and never settle for anything less.
Your Hard Work will be rewarded at the right time.” --
ARRwww.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297--- On Tue, 2/9/08,
serge belier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: serge belier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Subject: [arr] I wish ARR Sir will read
this message of Love coming from a fan who lives far enough from his Mother
Land IndiaTo: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: "Shah Navas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>Date: Tuesday,
2 September, 2008, 9:52 PM

 I am in France since 1992. I live in the suburn of Paris in a place called
Créteil (94)I am a very strong fan of A.R.Rahman and also manage to go to
London in 2005 specially to attend A.R.R concert which took place in Wembley
Arena.I love ARR Sir music since the first time I listened to Roja. At that
time I bet with everybody that ARR will be the best musician ever, many people
were not convinced as they use to say that we can not judge someone on one or
two albums. But I was 1000 % convinced that he will be the best. And now I am
very proud of him and love him for several reasons :

He is from India (my mother land),
He is better that any musician in the world (for his excellence in different
kind of music style, indian, western, chinese, etc... Other musicians can never
be compared to him as they are not versatile as he is, even if they are known
to be the best in the world),
He is very humble even if he is the best,
He is a great human being (for all his attention to poor people, for helping
society, and fighting against disease, poverty, etc...),
I totally share and admire his thoughts and attitude of being a great indian
citizen (as he wants India to become more developped, he wants the success of
every indian, he wants to share his experience and his love with everybody),
I have never been disappointed by him, my expectation from him (his music and
his behaviour) has always been fulfilled by him.Being born to indian parents in
Cambodia, I lived in Reunion Island (near Mauritius Island) from 1 to 6 tears
old, then I discovered this lovely country, my mother land INDIA where I lived
from 6 to 18 years old (in Pondicherry between 1980 to 1992) At that time, I
always wished that one day, the great country of my origin, INDIA, will become
the powerful and richest country in the world. I always wanted to see in India,
big high ways, big buildings, big cities (like in Paris, Singapour, London). I
had lot of friends suffering from poverty, I helped them as much I could. so my
dreams was also to see every indian living in good social condition, good
salary, good way of life. I remember people standing in front of electronic
shops to see "Oliyum Oliyum" on friday at 8 pm. These people could not afford
having a TV set at home or a video cassette player. I don't want to recall in
my memory people begging for food, it was very sad and it gives me a
culpability feeling. Thank God, I think today this has changed a little. I know
that there is still a long way to go, but I am confident, as if people reacts
like our ARR Sir, things can only become better. My love to my mother land
allows me to appreciate the mindset of people like ARR Sir. I realize it
recently in 2004, when I listened to the songs of SWADES which made me cry a
lot as I did not have the opportunity to return to India since 2000 !!!! To
compose songs like the one in Swades, one should really love India and its
people. The fact that ARR love us (indians) give him a different height and
respect which even high authorities of the indian government recognized.  I
never met ARR (except seing him on the stage during the London concert), but if
I meet him one day and if I have the opportunity to talk with him, I will first
express before anything, my love for India and its people. That will be I think
the best way to tell ARR Sir that I love him like someone from my own blood, my
own family, my brother. When I listen to ARR Sir melodies and soft songs, I can
feel the kindness, the affection and love that ARR has for his fans and thus
for me. Thank you ARR Sir. Even if I am french by nationality, I always cried
when I listened to Vande Mataram or Jana Gana Mana even before ARR Sir composed
it. ARR Sir composition was the best and a great idea to reunite youngster for
the LOVE of their Mother Land. That's great from ARR Sir to have this will,
this wish to do so.Truely, I have a strange feeling, kind of strong emotion,
like if my breathe was stopped whenever I listen to patriotic songs. It takes
my heart, my soul very high and that can make me cry like a child.  Long live
ARR SIR, Serge BELIER

To: arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. comCC: shahnavas.arr@ gmail.comFrom: [EMAIL
PROTECTED] comDate: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 05:57:57 +0000Subject: Re: [arr] Any fans
in France?  Hi Shah Navas, U r in France these days?Why are asking for fans
there?I just out of curiosity, since, I know French and I keep updating myself
with any info related to France.On Thu, 28 Aug 2008 Shah Navas wrote :>Hi,>>I
would like to meet any fans in France if you would like to. Please reply>to
me.Nilima ONCE A SINGER, ALWAYS A SINGER......

Connect to the next generation of MSN Messenger  Get it now!

Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger.
Explore the seven wonders of the world