Hi all,

Music of Subhash Ghai's Yuvvraaj composed by our boss is releasing in
oct but no one seem to be interested in the music, even Ada managed to
get more attention and enthusiasm before music release,  everyone seems
to be looking towards the future i.e Ghajini & Robot, why do people
forget when subhash ghai last joined hands with boss they created magic
in Taal, for an album to be successful not just good music but
marketing the album is also important which Ada unfortunately did not
get, but with Yuvraaj I think our boss's music will get maximum
exposure and chance to succeed, look at the music piece in the promo,
its just amazing

Thanks

N Ali