From: Matthew Islam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Music for epics? Lots of money running on these projects. Do we
know the budgets for the following movies?
To: "AR Rahman Fans" <arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, September 10, 2008, 10:10 AM

London Dreams (2009) (in production) Don't know if AR is doing this? Its
fetched 120 Crores Upfront. IMDB LIsts budget at 20 Crores.
Lajjo (2008) (in production) Probably shelved.
Satyagrahi (2008) (in production) 12 Crores
Yahan Ke Hum Sikander (2008) (in production)
Rockstar (2009) (pre-production) Imtiaz Ali's 2009 movie (not one with Saif and
Deepika Padukone) modest budget of 10-25 Crores (IMDB & Reports)
Ghajini (2008) (filming) Two total prices have been reported: 60 Crores in
reports & on IMDB 20 Crores
Yuvraaj (2008) (post-production)
Dilli 6 (2009) (post-production)

Slumdog Millionaire (2008)??????
Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na (2008) ?????
Jodhaa Akbar (2008)????
Blue (2009) - 100 Crores and over

Eight by Ten (2009) 35 Crores

Nairsan(2009) (malayalam-japanese filmstarring mohanlal and jackey chan)
Endhiran(2009) 120 Crores

Marmayogi(2009) 120 Crores

Ravana(2009) by Mani Rathnam 35 Crores + heard from my sources, needs to be
confirmed. Can you guys fill in the blanks and total this lot of movies. There
are projects being added all the time. Thought it'd be fun to see how much
money
is being invested in projects that AR is scoring for. I request full
participation. I don't think any MD has so much running on his films,