From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Puli's actual release date is depended on ARR
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Thursday, 18 September, 2008, 8:07 PM

            "Own Sweet time" to give tunes...

If you want sweet tunes, you need to wait for sweet time... All these internet
sites are too sarcastic

On Thu, Sep 18, 2008 at 7:38 PM, rahmanfever <rahmanfever@ yahoo.co. uk> wrote:

Puli's shooting is under progress in Hyderabad. Director S J Surya is trying to
wrap it up by December so that it can be released in January 2009. The film's
actual release date is depended on music director A R Rehman who normally takes
his `own sweet time' to give tunes and provide background music.

http://sify. com/movies/ fullstory. php?id=14761086

--
regards..

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

"I feel that I'm representing my father's aspirations, his unfulfilled life in
all that I attempt. I'm inspired by him. I did not have him for a long time in
my life. But I remember the way he used to treat his musicians, the way he
respected them and of course I remember his music."  -- ARR

www.orkut.com/ AlbumList. aspx?uid= 7295035299513517 297

--
regards,
Vithur

ARR in my Heart;
His Music in my Blood;

      Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it now, on
http://help.yahoo.com/l/in/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/