Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan  is a fantastic singer who also sings sufi songs and
not to miss on his great song " Ye Hosala" from Dor.

--- On Sat, 9/20/08, edwardian10 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: edwardian10 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [arr] Re: [Non-ARR] - Music Recco - Tabeer
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Saturday, September 20, 2008, 3:56 AM

            Hello my friend,

What a great recommendation. Each number is a gem.

Just to give you a little info, the singer Shafqat Amanat Ali Khan

was the vocalist of the famous Pakistani Eastern Classical/Rock band

called "Fuzon", before it split. He belongs to a famous Classical

music family in Pakistan. His most famous work in India has been the

song MITWA for Shahrukh Khan starrer Kabhi Alvida Na Kehna, besides a

few more good songs. In one of his interviews almost an year back,

the band said that they had worked with ARR on a couple of songs.

That would be a real treat.

Thanks.

--- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Anil Nair" <rhythmcalls@ ...>

wrote:

> *Tabeer*  by Shafqat Amanat Ali

> I have no idea who this guy is ...but a stunning album this whether

its the

> vocals...the lyrics or whether its the instrumentation - effective

usage of

> bass .....piano and a lot more...

> I would recommend this to all music lovers which we all obviously

are :-)