I think total budget of Beijing Olympics was around $1.9B to $2B.
This gives an estimate of exaggeration in the rumor.
-R

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, $ Pavan Kumar $ <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Who ever has spread this..my suggestion...give realistic figues
atleast,...you guys gone nuts??? 2 billion dollars.. LOL !!!

> Vithur, Its fake.. :-)

doing Olympics Background Score, and Olympics tune. and he is
reportedly paid 2 Billion Dollars for it.