NO WAY!!! NO 1 CAN EVA DO JUSTICE TO HIS SONGS!!!!

--- On Mon, 22/9/08, Vijay Anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
From: Vijay Anand <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] Re: Remix of A R Rahman's songs by other MDs;;;;;
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Monday, 22 September, 2008, 12:18 PM

            i too don't want other MD's to remix songs composed by our boss.
once i happened to hear the remix of 'kannuku mai azhagu' song.
oh my god, it was so horrible to hear a wonderful melody song with unnecessary
beats.

i dont know whether it is remixed for movie or not, and i didnt research on who
did it or which album it belongs to

without any second thoughts, remix of arr's song is disaster for music industry.
Is there any law to prevent remix of original songs without the permission of
the original composer.

if so, we should sue the guys who are ruining good music.