If Actor Shaantanu, who is the hero of Sakarakatti, is to be
believed then the Movie is releasing on the 2nd of October. It seems
there was some problem with the distribution of the movie.. It has
been solved and it'l release on the 2nd..

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I dont think the film is releasing on this coming Friday.... i.e.
September

107<http://www.ayngaran.com/moviedetails.php?movid=107>

September

> >> Unlimited freedom, unlimited storage. Get it
now<http://in.rd.yahoo.com/tagline_mail_2/*http://help.yahoo.com/l/in
/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/tools/tools-08.html/>