Hi, I'm a great fan of Enigma and before Rahman came I've enjoyed
and grown up a lot with his first album MCMXC AD. Those days I
dreamed of hearing similar gener and sounds in Indian albums and
surprisingly Rahman came into picture.
Actually there's a quite similarity between Rahman and Michael
Cretu, both started with their own small studio experimenting with
sounds and sound sampling. Also both are master in fusing different
moods, emotions with great rhthms...

BTW, I'm yet to hear his new album...

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "Chord" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can you be more specific about the new album and why you think the
> music of this new album sounds like Rahman?
>

> --- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "brijesh.anantharam"
> <brijesh.anantharam@> wrote:
> >
> > Listen to Mike Cretu's new album - Seven Lives Many Faces.
Somewhere I