This is really sweet... None of the people who have been in the snap have
posted abt this anywhere in the Internet I guess.

That makes it really unique... Even a slightest gaze of ARR , anywhere
attracts attention, and people feel so excited about it, and post it all
means possible. But here, the people who have met ARR, dont seem even to
write about it in their blogs with the picture.

Is it all arranged by the Hindu, or they are known to Sony BMG or kalaipuli
Dhaanu. ???

Is there anyone from the groups, a participant in the photo ?

( even in orkut, we dont have any single post about this .. LOL )

--
regards,
Vithur

ARR in my Heart;