Hi all
We all feel proud to share any news related to our boss. As everyone here, I
always keep my eyes and ears open to know any news about ARR and the singers
and musicians who works with him. I feel that there are some things which I
donno. In order to know more about A.R Rahman and musicians and singers he
introduced, iam trying to start new thread ‘Who am I talking about?’. Please
share any info abt ARR that you feel that its special and facts many might have
not known. To start with :
She is the runner up in the competition ‘Padutha Theeyaga’ first season in ETV
telugu and she is relative of the singer Nagurbabu(popularly known in other
name) who also sang with AR.
She is part of AR’s vocal team.
She sang in Enakku 20 Unakku 18 and Thenali. Who am I talking about?

Regards
Praveen

      Bring your gang together. Do your thing. Find your favourite Yahoo! group
at http://in.promos.yahoo.com/groups/