A song like Tamizha Tamizha from Roja with unplugged guitar strumming in the
background and a solid symphony based interlude!

----- Original Message ----
From: Chord <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, September 26, 2008 5:05:39 AM
Subject: [arr] What would you like in ARR's songs that hasn't been heard in a
while?

Many here will say nothing, ARR is perfect. But, come on, let's be
real, as brilliant as his music is, let's think of some musical ideas
that haven't been revisited in a while, or perhaps, never.

One thing I would really like to hear in an ARR song that I haven't
heard in a while is a complex solo instrumental interlude using a fast
tabla, complex sitar with many classical notes, etc. ARR has in fact
done this with his singing in RDB and Guru (singing fast sargams in
Lukka Chuppi's end and the first interlude of Tere Bina), but I would
really love to hear some fast solo instrumentation. A good example of
this is the mrudgangam solo in Dheem Taare from Thakshak. SEL did a
nice, sweet sitar fast complex solo in Bunty Aur Bubbly's song "Chup
Chup Ke" second stanza. Would love to hear ARR do more of this kind
of complex solo instrumental sections in this songs. He uses the
flute beautifully in many of his songs, very haunting, but would like
to hear more classical compelxity and what classical artists call
"jhala".