The story is the usual one.. I love ARR's bgm.. He rocks..

When it comes to songs, choreo is a bit bad.. imagine if it was done by
rajusundaram or brindha ...
taxi is good.. The usage of graphics is unnecessary in chinnamma.. or he
must have used them effectively..
hero is dancing, ghosts are flying.. they are not related.. if we compare
this with Porkalam Enge from Thenali which had similar
visuals / themes,KS Ravikumar did justice for the song..

Camera, dts mixing by sivakumar (for the first time, i think), art
direction, rerecording are really good..
the vehicle (story) which carries all these things is a bit weak.. even if
the story is weak, rerecording
takes care of the movie.. i love the first english song..
A technically sound film from a new director..

When ARR's name was shown on the screen, there was a great applause.. ARR
rocks!!!

Sakkarakatti - a musical treat (RR & tracks) by ARR.. :)

--
Regards,
V SRINIVASA KRISHNAN