It's very upsetting to see that talented young directors who are making path
breaking films in Tamil don't have access to ARR
and these mediocre rich kid directors/producers (U16 E18, now Sakkarakatti)
etc  and  can get ARR to score for their films.

I strongly suspect Sultan is going to join this list.