As younger children grow, many are being introduced to ARR's music,
and some may join us here in the future on this forum.  Just imagine
the joy and thrill of these youngsters listening to veteran albums
like Roja, Rangeela, Taal, Dil Se, Lagaan, Iruvar, Thiruda, Alai
Payuthey, Kandukonden for the first time.  New albums from Rahman are
yet to be delivered, so the new listening experience will still be
with us.  However, I wish I could go back in time and re-experience
the feeling of listening to Taal, Dil Se, etc. for the first time.  I
esp. valued those albums that had immediate impact, the ones that grab
you by the throat the very first go and never let go.