"A R Rahman! He is my idol and has inspired me.."  Harshdeep Kaur from
Sufi Ke Sultan was crowned the winner of NDTV Imagine's Lux Junoon Kuchh
Kar Dikhaane Ka at its grand finale last weekend.

The episode featured a spectacular battle between the three finalists:
Abhas Joshi (Bollywood Ke Badshaah), Malini Awasthi (Maati Ke Lal) and
Harshdeep. Harshdeep left everyone spellbound with her matchless
performance that got the maximum number of viewer votes.

A graduate in Mass Communication, this 21-year-old playback singer had
also won the MTV video GAGA contest 2001, at the young age of 14. She is
also the voice behind the beautiful Sikh prayer "Ik Onkaar" in the
blockbuster, 'Rang De Basanti'.

Harshdeep talks to Rajul Hegde about her win.

Who has been your inspiration?

A R Rahman! He is my idol and has inspired me.

Read the full interview here :
http://inhome.rediff.com/movies/2008/sep/29winner.htm
<http://inhome.rediff.com/movies/2008/sep/29winner.htm%20>

--
regards..

Krish..
His Music ~ My Mother Tongue

"If a music artiste wants to blossom into a full-pledged person, it's
not enough if he knows only classical music; nor it's enough if he's
well-versed only in ragas and techniques. Instead, he should be a
knowledgeable person interested in life and philosophy. In his personal
life there should be, at least in some corner of his heart, a tinge of
lingering sorrow." -- ARR

www.orkut.com/ AlbumList. aspx?uid= 7295035299513517 297
<http://www.orkut.com/AlbumList.aspx?uid=7295035299513517297>