hi! to All

firstly in advenace Eid mubarak to Rahamn Sahab and all

hope you alla re doing fine and good,

as i've been silent observerin group. buttime to time do write..
thanks for all appreciation and forgiveness for any mistakes,

 i have notices Rahman sahab's one side of music has deep link to
New age music genre and has a strong root foundation in  desi and
Vdesi (east-west)music. we all know his way of composition just from
first hear, we all  get charged (supercharged) from his vocal inputs
and songs, for he is one such person form all 1.2 Billion pepople of
india who thinks on as single india when he sang Vande Matram, and
many other tracks we heard.
 for long i am waiting to hear his just sound track/ or solo
albums, there had been romours of he comming out with them but never
appeared, sometime i feel its we who never give him time for himself
and apart from Pleasing God, he is concern about people who look
upto him, and thus notfindin time for his own self.
 i think we all have to come together to ask himd to comeout with
own very style album for himslef and us who are constantly searching
for new age music from ancient sounds.
 i hope Rahman sahab reads and for the peace of myself and all those
thirsty of preace within and himslef he does come up with new solo
albums.

Eid Mubarak

have nice time
with best regards