Finally Yuvvraaj website is UPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Although background music is still the same, there is picture
slideshow as the music goes on, as well as it says -

"Catch the first Look of Yuvvraaj on 2nd oct at a cinema near you"

http://www.yuvvraaj.com

Quotes of Yuvvraaj music -

"Subhash Ghai is very different from other directors. He has really
worked hard on the visuals. They look really colourful and really
romantic. It's almost treated in a musical way where it's more
realistic than just background music."

 - A. R. Rahman

"When I saw the songs of Yuvvraaj on screen , I sent a message to
Rahman saying that they were magnificent, and this is a very honest
opinion of his songs and picturization. Great showman puts up a great
show! I think the performances of Subhash's Yuvvraaj will go a long
way in carrying this film ahead .it touches your heart."

    - Gulzar

"When Rahman and Subhashji come together, they give you the best
music. The music of Yuvvraaj is outstanding. Its very soulful,
peaceful and carries a sweetness of its own with powerful lyrical value."

- Salman Khan

 "I think its gonna rock, well, its gonna orchestrate...       It's
going to reach a lot of people... and touch their minds and souls…"

    - Shridhar (Sound Engineer – Yuvvraaj)