I think this is really confusing...Marmayogi is also by Walt Disney where
they are associated with Kamal and ARR...However, 19th step is no way
related to marmayogi. It's a feature film by Bharatbala and some info can be
found in Bharatbala productions homepage (links provided below).

http://www.bbp.co.in/content.php/5/4/2
http://www.bbp.co.in/media.php/News/1/40#

- Madhavan.R