It would be a dream come true.... waiting since "ghum parani masi pisi"...

But I think budget may be a problem, and moreover in Rituparna's movies
music doesn't get high priority....

I alway wish if Satyajt Ray would hv listened to rahman and worked
with him.... might be the best combo ever...

Arijit