I request lets please not misinterpret. Her statement was to the
clause when she was been called and her expression were to say how
excited she was when her idol had called her for singing.
She nowhere mentioned that she isn't a fan currently so we dont have
to bother too much.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, Arun Grp <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> WAS?? now no more?? lol...
>
> she has nice voice, no doubt. i loved her Sonnalum number, from
Kadhal
> Virus. Eternal Melody number!!!!
>
> --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Vithur <vithurm@ > wrote:
> >
> > *How it happened *
> > **
> > http://www.hindu. com/cp/2008/ 10/03/stories/ 2008100350331600
.htm

> > I started singing at 4. I learnt Carnatic music from Gowri and
Radha
> > Viswanathan. I used to participate in school competitions. In one
such
> > competition, I won the first prize. Music maestro A.. R. Rahman
who
> > distributed the prizes invited the winners to his studio to record
their
> > voices. After recording my voice, I got a call from Sushasini Mani
> Ratnam to
> > sing 'Nila Kaigirathu' for her first film *Indira*.
> >
> > It was a song sung by a child. When I sang my first song, I was
just
> 13; I
> > continued to practise Carnatic music. After some time, I was
called
> again by
> > Rahman to record 'Telephone Manipol' for the film *Indian*.
> >
> > Then I got a chance from music director Deva to sing 'Manam
> Virumbuthe' for
> > *Nerrukku Ner*.
> > How it felt
> >
> > Basically, I wanted to become a Carnatic vocalist. Hence, I didn't
> > experiment with film songs. As I was an ardent fan of A. R.
Rahman,

to http://in.webmessenger.yahoo.com/