They have been sayin movie/soundtrack is blend of both Western and
Indian classical music. Anil Kapoor plays the role of classical singer
in the movie, so I am sure there will also be few classical songs as
well. Watch out for more promos or for soundtrack to release.

It is not wise to decide whats hidden in the box from its outside look :)