dont try to be too clever in saying things world already knows.

comparing ARR with other junk artists you had mentioned only shows
that you are not sound enough. ARR is in a different plane
altogether, his music is serene. dont compare ARR with these junk
artists.

Think you have a penchant for everything foreign. also a sensible
reader knows what Time magazine is all about.

Even ARR would agree that Sakarakkati is definitely "not in his
league" except for 2 very good songs in sakarakkati.

first try to accept constructive criticism.

--- In arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com, "nazeef mohammed"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's another point. After reading another mail from you, I had
to top up
> with this. Well, Rahman makes music for a script narrated by the
director.
> He composes more songs than what you finally hear, just to let you
know, the
> Director picks up the most suitable for his movies and others are
not used.
> So, it's implicated that the director and the producers are
happy.Rahman's
> job is done. With whatever given, we are free to like them or not.
If you
> like them, then great! If not, then great, we love them! I hope you
> understand the whole scene here. The AR-fan relation is catalysed
by the
> music he gives to movie, which in turn goes through many factors
invariably.
> That's the motive behind starting KM Music-to be able to supply to
more fans
> and the music lovers of different genres, who in many, need to
hear stuff
> much deeper than those you got in movies.
> I reiterate my stand. Rahman's fans are those who become because
of the
> music he gives, however they maybe. Not those who need them as if
the music
> is made only for them. Mind you, he comes in an elite group of
musicians who
> can boast of being in the TIME mag's all time top ten tracks and
also
> considered one of the best selling artists above people like
Madonna,