  _____

From: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thulasi Ram
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2008 12:05 PM
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [arr] How Do You Listen to a new album of Rahman sir

option A

On Sat, Oct 4, 2008 at 11:35 PM, rivjot <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> com> wrote:

Hi All,

I thought it would be interesting to share with everyone how you guys
approach when a new album of Rahman sir releases. Responses could be
something like -

a. I listen to all the songs 1 by 1 i.e. play complete album
b. I listen to one song like 4-5 times then i go to 2nd track (this is
somewhat risky as what if you get addicted to one song and dont want
to change the track lol)
c. First I listen to songs that were shown in promo.

etc etc

so yea, do u guys follow some sort of pattern while u listen to a new
album, so randomly w/e comes...

I apologize if this has been discussed before