From: lalisingh20 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [arr] After hearing a bit of the first Yuvraaj song.....
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 5, 2008, 12:32 PM

Wow,

 "JTYJN was never as par ARR standards."
 "..cant digest JTYJN"... etc

 What is wrong with you all, Jaane Tu is a major success.  Me, my
 friends, my family and everyone I know loves Papu, kabhi kabhi and
 Kahin to.  Kabhi Kabhi is a craze all over India.

 It's one thing for chord to express his opinion, he's entitled to it.
  But it's another thing when Rahman is changing or setting a new trend
 and his fans are still stuck in the 90's as if the y2k bug never hit
 them.  It's even 8 years since y2k, times change, so does music. so
 does Rahman.  I'm glad he's changing and i'm happy with his music,
 Rahman does not need a few fans to validate his standards or success.
 The sales and the popularity speak for him.  He's still the best in
 the market, Yuvvraaj or not.

 --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Pravinder Sheoran"
 <pravindersheoran@ ...> wrote:

 > Hi all,
 > I absolutely agree with Chord here.
 > I remember when JTYJN music released and Chord said it wasn't as good
 > as expected, I was so angry and had written against Chord.
 > But later on I realized that its true, JTYJN was never as par ARR
 > standards.
 >
 > Now with Yuvvraj trailer, ask your heart guys, what do you feel when
 > you listen to that hummimg which by no standards seems to have been
 > composed by ARR.
 >
 > Those who say that we should wait until full song releases; well guys
 > remember Taal tarilers, the best tune was released in the very first
 > trailer.
 > So don't expect that Ghai has some surprise hidden in this song.
 >
 > Please do not be angry, coz After listening Meenaxi or Jodhaa Akbar, i
 > can't digest JTYJN or this yuvvraj trailer.
 > There is something seriously wrong here, I can sense that.
 > After spending nights and nights talking about ARR with friends, after
 > trying my best to make everyone believe ARR was best, I can't believe
 > i would ever write such mail in this group.
 >
 > Pravinder.
 >
 > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, "Chord" <purevibz@> wrote:
 > >
 > > LOL.....Oh, I see.  If we criticize anything about ARR's music, we're
 > > not fans.  LOL.  This topic is not worth responding to after this.
 > > Let it go guys.  I'm just as excited about Yuvvraaj as all of you.
 > >

 > > --- In arrahmanfans@ yahoogroups. com, Kumaresh-n <kumaresh.n86@ > wrote:
 > > >
 > > > So called fans...

 > without

 > hurry to