Hi Rahmaniacs.......
We all call ARR our 'meastro','guru','boss'.......
So...it is a fact, that, the guru knows much more than the shishya...right!!!
Even for our reviews ,I think, its too early.
Love ARR with all that he has and not only the "good" things he offers. Good or
bad, we are little less capable of judging his creativity.
NILIMA