From: Vithur <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arrahmanfans@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, 5 October, 2008 10:19:20 PM
Subject: [arr] Sakkarakatti - My Guiness Record ( LOL)

Dear all,

I saw Sakkarakatti for the second time, and achieved the Guiness Record for
being the first person on earth to have seen it the second time... I fear, even
the Theatre operators would be seeing it the second time...

(Pls dont bash me, or buthcher me, or ban me from the group... lolz)

But anyway, loved the work of our Boss, the BGMs are terrific.... . I am sure
Boss would use the BGM he has put in the scene Reema takes a shower and goes
with the hero in the bike, for a forthcoming Hindi Movie. Its just superb. I
think, some new instrument ( may be the Dolak ) was used at that scene...

At the end scene,,,,, the way he has used the mixing of Chinnamma with
Marudhaani is simply superb.All credits to the Boss, for giving us such a
musical treat.

we were a group of five people ( all members of our ARR Fans group), who went
to see it today evening. In fact, the movie is running full theatres in Satyam
Cinemas, and we couldnt get tickets there. we had to go to Devi theatres in
Chennai, and see it somehow... That means, people are willing to come and watch
the movie for the songs and for getting the RDX ( real Digital Effect) ..

Eagerly awaiting the DVD for just ripping the BGMs... Hopefully soon.

Thanks.

--
regards,
Vithur